Monday, December 14, 2009




and many more great jugglers and buskers
will all be a part of the World Busker's Festival in
Christchurch, New Zealand on Jan.21 - 31 2010



If you happen to be on that side of the earth or have the means to get there, this is a great opportunity to see some of the best buskers and variety acts in the world. This will be one of the rare opportunities to catch the The Raspyni Brothers (one of my favorite comedy juggling duos) in a public performance. Most of the work they do these days are private or corporate events. I recently worked with Mario "Queen of the Circus" (Clark Mcfarlane) and this guy has one of the strongest character based juggling acts in the world. He is an International Street performer of Rock Star proportions and always gets the crowd going. I must also mention that The Acrobuffos, Seth and Christina Gelstone, while not currently performing a juggling act, will be there performing their audience interactive balloon toss/water show. I worked with them recently in China and absolutely love their act. One of the best street acts that I have seen. These are but a few of the many great acts that will be at this event. I wish I could be there...

No comments: