Friday, December 11, 2009

First Entry

OK,
I'm diving into the world of long term blogging. I have blogged a couple of my trips overseas to China to perform, but this is the first time that I have attempted to keep an ongoing blog.
I noticed that there are a number of blogs out there for other variety arts, and there are even a few good podcasts related to juggling, but there is not place online where one can tune in to find out what jugglers are performing where, what jugglers are going to be on TV or the latest news online that relates to juggling and jugglers. The only way that this will really work is if everyone contributes news and info that they are aware of, as well as passing on the news of this blog. It will only be as big and as informative as the people involved.
I'll start with this little story about Matt Damon juggling on Jay Leno's show while reciting the Declaration of Independence.

No comments: