Friday, December 18, 2009

AJ Silver




Angelo is currently performing at the Krystallpalast Variete Theater and recently posted this

While I know that Angelo does not perform "full time" as a working juggler, I've seen him juggle at conventions and with The Bindlestiff Family Cirkus shows and he is quite a good juggler. I have had the pleasure of sharing the stage with him at juggling convention public shows and he is a true gentleman and one of the best "Western Arts" performers working. I will from time to time include mentions of other great variety acts that I feel jugglers should know about and appreciate. Enjoy the video.

5 comments:

Cheryl Schruefer said...

AJ is a fantastic performer, enthusiastic and always exciting to watch!

Luke Wilson said...

Also in the show are jugglers Arron Sparks and Luke Wilson, and hula-hooper Craig Reid!

www.arronsparks.co.uk
www.lukewilson.de
www.hulaboy.co.uk

David Cain - Juggling Historian said...

Angleo is a great performer. In my opinion, he's the second best trick roper in the world. And as far as not considering his normal act "juggling", I guess I just have a broader definition of what juggling is.
David Cain

A Fettucini Brother said...

Thanks for the additional information on the show (The Real) Luke. I was unaware of the other performers who were in the show, and now feel bad for leaving them out. I appreciate your addition of information to the blog.

A Fettucini Brother said...

David,
I guess I should have been more specific and said "toss juggling is not a part of his working act" (that I am aware of)... as I am with you on having a very wide interpretation of what juggling is. I was just not very clear in my description. My mistake.