Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mike Chirrick



Mike informs me that he will be making some one nighter appearances in the Miami area with a show called "A Touch of Burlesque". I do not have details on locations, but will post as soon as I know more. If you hear or read of this show coming near you do yourself a favor and go and see it just to see Mike perform. Mike is a living legend in our art and is "Juggling Royalty" in my book. He is one of the few jugglers still working today that is a bridge or a connection to an era of show business, one of class and sophistication, that unfortunately for us working jugglers, is long gone.
And, oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention the fact that Mike's act is an incredible and mind blowing juggling act that is not to be missed if you are a fan of juggling at all.

No comments: