Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cool Post Card of Francis Brunn, found in Paris...



I was walking down the street in the Latin Quarter in Paris recently and while passing the many post card and gift shops, this post card literally jumped out at me and it was the only one on the whole rack that I saw. Crazy, I know. Anyway, they only had one of them, so I quickly snatched it up. This provided me with a mission for the next day or two... to find more of these. Where there is one, there are more. After a day and half of searching every post card shop we passed, we finally found a store that had more. I purchased 10 for me and 10 for my friend who was with me. I have a few friends in mind that I am going to send one to. I have a few extras. If anyone out there has a cool juggling related post card that they'd like to send me in exchange for one of these, I'd be happy to trade. Heck, if anyone can even give me a good reason or a good story as to why I should just send them one, I'm all ears. Give your best shot. This is a great photo of the Legendary Juggler Francis Brunn in front of The Eiffle Tower. A very nice addition to any collection.

1 comment:

Juggling Joe said...

that's a cool postcard